Monday, March 8, 2010

Bloom




 


Bloom is more than just an online photography course. It is a journey of beauty and discovery of oneself and others. The Bloom Project is taught by Amanda Churchill who is an amazingly talented photographer from Charlotte, NC. The course is not for the weak hearted, but for those who seek a new way of looking at the world and themselves. I was so blessed to be apart of the first session of the Bloom Project, and I learned more than I ever thought possible. Spring Session is now open for registration, and classes begin on March 14. Follow the link above to reserve your spot before time runs out! "Where is your path taking you?" Bloom: Are You Ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am telling a story...my story. This is a concrete space for me to share my writing, my photography, my thoughts, my dreams, and my heart. Be still and listen with me.