Monday, November 16, 2009

The Little Prince is on His Way


I had such a wonderful time shooting this mommy-to-be and her sweet little family.

Although it will be a very long time before I get to experience this kind of joy...it was such a pleasure to get an inside look at what true beauty really is. There is something so calm and serene and breath taking about women who are expecting.

Roller coaster mornings, roller coaster nights.
Waking in the darkness, to make sure you're alright...

Little hearts beating, Little breaths breathing...
Remembering when I breathed with you,
for you....

Stroking baby rose's hair, smelling sweet & new...
Darling little angel face, can't believe you're you...

Tiptoeing into little prince's kingdom,
careful not to disturb his dream..
Of playing the play, and living the day of life...
In the sweetness of who he is...
And who he'll become, and what he'll make of me...

And as they breathe...
I breathe with them.

And as they live, angels among us,
I live with them.

And as they laugh...
My soul is soothed..
I laugh with them...

And when they cry...
My heart is heavy...
I cry with them.

And as they grow...
Part of me looks toward the future...I glow.
And a part of me yearns for the past...I mourn.

Yet, we move on together...
And as they sleep...
Night after night...

I look over them...
I pray for them...
I love them...

I thank God for them...

Thank you for a wonderful morning and for sharing your beauty with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am telling a story...my story. This is a concrete space for me to share my writing, my photography, my thoughts, my dreams, and my heart. Be still and listen with me.