Sunday, September 6, 2009

Autumn Treasures


As the leaves begin to change so does my spirit. There is something so warm and comforting about Autumn. I find this the best time of year to reflect on my soul, to see how much my heart has ripened and matured. You see, just because the leaves are turning and falling off of their branches doesn't mean they have been defeated by death. These distinguished leaves are just growing, maturing, and fulfilling their purpose here, just like us! To dwell on an ending is bitter and depressing, but the start of a process, reflection, and discovery is astonishing as well as full of wonder. I hold dear these treasures of autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am telling a story...my story. This is a concrete space for me to share my writing, my photography, my thoughts, my dreams, and my heart. Be still and listen with me.