Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Eyes of a Child


Discovery is apart of everyday life. Many times, though, we look right over the beauty that is before us. The wonderful thing about children is they never miss the beauty. It is like their eyes are wide open all the time, always stopping to examine the plain river rock, the wilting flower, or the small frog hiding in the grass. These simple items of beauty never cease to amaze them. Today I made a promise to myself- to have the eyes of a child, to see the beauty in all the simple things, to stop and take a minute to thank God for all the small (beautiful) blessings that I find hiding in unexpected places. Will you join me?

1 comment:

  1. I will join you honey!! That was beautiful! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am telling a story...my story. This is a concrete space for me to share my writing, my photography, my thoughts, my dreams, and my heart. Be still and listen with me.